December 31, 2008

Movement! (I think)


Ok, so I've been thinking that I'm crazy ever since I felt the first little twinge... December 17th. But now I'm almost postive about the little flutters I feel. All the books say that most people don't really feel it until closer to 20 weeks, but if you're thinner (for the time being) you may feel it sooner. So here I am almost 17 weeks and I feel "something" several times a day. Mostly when I'm sitting down or driving. I was sitting at my desk just now and finally admitted it to myself thats what it is. So exciting! Another exciting thing is that we ordered or baby furniture yesterday! Penny's had free shipping through yesterday so I decided to take advantage of it. We got the crib, a corner bookcase and dresser. The picture above shows the crib, but we got it in a lighter maple color.

2 comments:

Sara T said...

That is awesome, a crib and feeling the baby move all in one week. The time sure seems to fly by. I can't wait to see the bedding.

Milissa said...

LOVE THAT BEDDING:) Thats what Ashlyn has! The furniture is very pretty. I remember having the same feelings and trying to convince myself that there was NO WAY something was moving inside of me. Now I look at her and think, HOW THE HELL was this kid ever inside of me:)