January 12, 2009

Baby's room is now under construction

Boo wasn't too thrilled with the crib, I think he'll keep on sleeping with us.


On Sunday Mom, Dad and RJ all came over to help us move some furniture and get the baby's room cleaned out.
Here is the corner bookcase I like the furniture but it came in a little darker than I expected. The dresser we got was the wrong one so we'll have to wait until the middle of this week to pick the new one up.

Taylor put the bouncey seat together last night and of course everything has to be Boo tested.


It didnt take long before Dad was snoring on the couch. I think it was a combo of the moving in cold weather and the Busch Light.




2 comments:

Sara T said...

It look good. I love the bookcase. You had all of that stuff in your spare bedroom. I thought you only had a couple of things. Now you can start decorating soon. I love the bouncing seat and so will the baby. Those kinds are so comfy for him or her

Tess Weber-Popejoy said...

Hey Sara-
The only things in the room were the TV and the computer. The rest of the stuff was all stuff that just needed moved.