January 24, 2009

Shopping!

Today me, Mom and Grandma Jane went to Bloomington shopping. I must say that "Baby Bill" will be one spoiled little boy. He already has a really good start on his closet. We hit the clearance racks for clothes for next winter and also bought a couple of newborn things. Then we stopped at Chili's to have a drink with Ryan, Milissa and Ashlyn. She had her 6 month pictures taken today! Hard to believe she's that old but she's getting so big and is always such a good girl.
I can't wait to get the bedding, which should be here Monday. I'll be sure to post pictures when it gets here. Also need to take a 20 Week picture, but since no one but Boo is home and he doesn't have opposeable thumbs I guess it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Here is a picture of the dresser/changer. We never got a picture once it came in.


2 comments:

Sara T said...

Yes, I would say that he is going to be spoiled. The first boy on the Popejoy side and the first grandchild on your side, it is good to spoil kids though. I love the dresser.

Milissa said...

I agree, he will be very spoiled, but how do you not spoil them. Furniture looks nice, can't wait to see the room put together!
PS you spelled my name wrong:)