February 19, 2009

I Just Love Him!

I got new bedding on Monday and Boo loves it. He likes to snuggle in between the pillows in the morning.

Poor Boo is in for a rude awakening when this baby comes. He has always been the "baby." Last night we watched Gavin & Griffin Tredennick for a while and took Boo with us. Between Gavin running around and Griffin wanting to pet him Boo was a mess. It was good for him to be around kids, but he still makes me nervous that he'll snap. Hopefully if he can get used to the baby slowly as he's growing it will be OK.

2 comments:

Sara T said...

Boo will have a rude of awakening but since you had Boo when you got PG and he has been around all throughout your pregnancy, I think he will do a lot better than he did with my boys. My boys can be a little scary too sometimes they are too rough. They just love their dog so much and ride him more often then not. Murphy showed a little jealousy but after he knew he was going to be taken care of he was alright. He will be alright, it will just have to take some time. Thanks again for watching them. You both safed us.

Milissa said...

Love the new bedding! Looks great. Poor Boo Bear, time will tell I guess. I'm surprised you don't have him in classes, "how to be nice to his baby brother."