March 9, 2009

Busy Weekend

I think Friday everyone had a touch of spring fever! Dustin called me at work and told me he wanted to cook out, so we had Mom & Dad and Taylor & Josh over for supper. Kerry Tredennick was a bachelor this weekend so he came over too.

Saturday I somehow convinced Dustin to go up to Shorewood to Babies R Us. So that night me & Dustin and Taylor & Josh went up. I really wish I could have registered there, they have such a selection. But I can't expect people to drive up there for gifts or pay the shipping to order things. Still, it was fun just to look around. Friday the Utopia travel system came in and I loved it! Well what I could see of it in the box, so it was nice to see it on display at Babies R Us. Then I picked up the matching pack n play for mom. Taylor & I got some shopping done while Dustin & Josh were still back in the stroller section discussing whether or not the tires on a certain stroller looked "off road" enough.

Then we went to Target to register for a few items that I had missed earlier in the week. Once again Taylor got to run the gun. Then we let the boys pick where we ate dinner, so of course we ended up at Buffalo Wild Wings. Sunday morning we had breakfast at Mom & Dads then went home and cleaned up the inside of the vehicles. Oh, sorry -- I cleaned up the vehicles, Dustin sat in the garage on the computer buying parts for his dirt bike. Then we went to Ray and Sue's for dinner. By the time we got home at 7:30 I was ready for bed. I guess the time change was throwing me off.

1 comment:

Sara T said...

Thanks for entertaining Kerry. He enjoyed spending the time with you all. I have never been to a Babies R Us but I bet it was fun. I love the new title.