April 29, 2009

Uncomfortable

I'm sitting at work wondering how much more uncomfortable I could possibly get. And to think that I have 6 weeks left... and that I'm just gonna get bigger. A lady just came in the office and asked me if I was due soon and I said 6 weeks left, and she said "ohhhhhhh with 2?!?!" Nope: I'm just HUGE thank you very much.

Things that are getting increasingly harder to do:
Get in and out of bed (4-5 times a night)
Put on socks/shoes
Walk up the steps at work
Sit for long periods of time
Bend over to pick something up
Sleep!

Well the list could go on and on but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Sara T said...

Although it can be uncomfortable at times, think of the awesome reward in the end.... Healthy baby boy!!!

The Aupperle Family said...

You definitely come to a point where being pregnant is no longer fun. Hang in there. The end is worth it.