May 18, 2009

Weber/Righter Baby Shower

Wow what a shower I had on Saturday. I was totally bummed Friday night that we had to move it out to Lodge after all that hard work everyone did at the farm over the last month or so. But everything turned out awesome, except for a small parking situation. I got tons of great gifts and now we are all set to go. I was going to go through everything on Sunday but I was too excited when I got home Saturday night and did it all then. I got done about 12:30 A.M. But everything was put away and most of the laundry done.

Bill's room before I started in.


Me and the sister


36 Weeks - wow thats a big belly!

Thanks Nikki!

The baby quilt that Bill's Great-Great-Aunt Annie made him.


Kane was pretty laid back Saturday

Ashlyn on the other hand... was all over the place! She's a VERY busy girl :)

No comments: