June 6, 2009

First Day at Home

The first day and night at home went so well! We had lots of family over last night for supper then Mom spent the night to help me since I still have a really hard time getting in and out of bed. We put him down at about 10:15 and he got up at 12:30, 4:30 and then again at 7:30. I can't complain about that at all! I asked Dustin this morning if he heard anything or if he woke up at all.... he didn't hear a thing and slept right through everything. I guess its a good thing mom stayed that first night!
Asher is doing great he's eating and sleeping good. I'm still really sore but its getting better. You don't realize how much you use your stomach muscles until they're gone!
Taylor is our resident "baby hog"
Papa sat and held Asher for 2 hours this morning - he was even wearing his Gone Bananas outfit!

First Bath at home

Snuggling with Daddy in the morning
Both of my boys were cuddling with me!
We had to take a picture of him "praying" he LOVES his hands. He was gripping so tight his little knuckles were white!
Asher had been home about half hour and Boo was already cuddling up to him. We just let him do his own thing and it wasn't long before he was laying by him.
Awwwwwwwwww
All dressed and ready to go home.

No comments: