June 1, 2009

Weekend

Saturday we had the Marchelloni's Cruise in - but somehow I managed to forget to take pictures! We had my car out, Taylor's GTO, Mom & Dad's Chevelle and Dad's Chevelle all out. It rained just like it did last year but it was still fun.
Sunday everyone went out to the farm for the afternoon and at one point it was a full house!
Taylor and Heidi.... they might be fighting over that scotcharoo.
Pickle - Scott and Jamie's Great Dane. Even Boo is learning to play well with others.
Thanks to Kerry & Sara we have a new farm car. The boys were having lots of fun until they got it stuck in the mud. Good thing Smalley was there to go pull them out.

Kolby is now outfitted with everything he needs to go fishing, too bad I got his boots cut off.
My little peanut sitting with Grandma.
I even went for a pontoon ride Sunday. It was gorgeous out, but I dont think Dad liked me riding with my belly hanging out. NOTE: no pictures of that :)
View of the river from right in front of the "farm"
Heidi and Kevin's from down on the water.

No comments: