July 4, 2009

Pictures

This picture was taken about an hour ago. Amazing how much his face has changed.
Thanks for the cowboy boots Aunt Mel!
Boo has found a new favorite spot: Asher's Boppy pillow.
1 Month Old!!!
Such a handsome boy, he likes to lay in his Boppy facing a window and just stare at the light.
haha
Brotherly Love.
I'm so glad Grandma Glo got to meet Asher. This picture was taken on Tuesday and she passed away on Saturday.
Kolby and Asher. Asher really was asleep, I think Kolby was faking it.

Here is Ashers: "Please Mom, no more pictures video." He's been rather fussy in the mornings lately. This was the day I finally called my mom to come over or I was gonna beat him. Of course he was perfect by the time she got here and went right down for a nap.

1 comment:

The Meier Family said...

Asher is soooo cute Tess, it's amazing how quickly they grow and change just a little bit every day!