September 29, 2009

Update

Yeah I know I haven't been very good about updating lately. I need to get some new pictures of the peanut but my camera is dead and I haven't found the box that the charger is packed in. Mom and Taylor have a few on theirs, I'll have to get them from them. We are starting to adjust to living at Mom and Dad's. It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. It's nice to have dinner cooked every night and help with Asher. Boo is loving be at Grandma and Grandpa's and refuses to sleep with his Mommy and Daddy anymore. I think he knows that gma and gpa will get up with him in the middle of the night for a treat. He's gonna be huge by the time they move out ;)

By the time I get home from work and we eat, Asher gets his bath, we play, do laundry and wash bottles its time to go to bed. Days are going really fast lately. Dad has been busy at Grandma Glo's, we're still in the tear down stage but making progress. I think the back porch is coming off today so I'll have to check that out tonight. We tried to play golf Saturday but the weather wouldn't cooperate so we went back to Grandma Janes and played ship-captain-crew and euchre then ate dinner. Asher went to his first football game with Aunt Heidi on Saturday too. Sunday Annie watched little man so I could help at Glo's. I must be REALLY out of shape because I didn't do too much and still could hardly walk yesterday. I'll try to get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow. You wouldn't believe how big he's getting and how much his personality is developing. He woke Mom and Dad up this morning because he was out in the living room watching Club House Mickey squealing at the TV.

No comments: