October 2, 2009

4 Months

Sorry, no pictures. I still can't find my camera charger. Little man is already 4 months old! I can't believe how fast the time is going. Today he is going to the Homecoming Parade with Grandma Sue. His stuffy nose has continued to get him up in the middle of the night for the last week. This morning it wasn't until 4:15, I can handle that. He sounds like a little piggy snorting over in his crib, its pathetic. He is getting so big! The shirt he's wearing today is 6-9 months. Right now his favorite things to do are

1. sitting in his bouncey seat watching Club House Mickey or Handy Manny. He sits there and squeals at the TV.
2. He now likes his bath too.
3. He LAUGHS when you blow on his belly when you change his diaper, have to get this on video!
4. His Uncle RJ, don't ask my why but that child LOVES him.
5. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
6. Apple juice. He gets a little bit of diluted apple juice to help him poopie and loves it.
7. Being at the babysitters. Yes, this makes me happy that he likes to watch the other kids. And they love him, the little girls are waiting to open the door for me when I drop him off.

We have our 4 month appt (and shots) on Monday so I'll let you know how big my little man is.

No comments: