November 15, 2009

Feeling Better


Thank you Grandma Jane for teaching Asher to stick his tongue out and make farting noises. He loves to do it in the middle of the night out of spite!
Asher still didn't seem to be feeling any better and he had a rattle in his chest on Friday so we took him back to the Doctor. After waiting an hour back in the room with Asher screaming the whole time we had Dr Brewer check him out. He gave him a steroid and zithromax. As of today he seems to be doing better. I think the new medicine has helped. Now though, its like the poor kid has tourettes. I noticed Friday night at the doctor that while I was holding him he kept jerking. I thought maybe he was getting chills from just being in his diaper. But he's been doing it ever since. Its so weird, wondering if maybe I should call tomorrow and ask them about that too.

No comments: