November 23, 2009

Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals

This weekend we took our cars to the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals up in Rosemont. I have to admit we were a little out of our league up there but it was a fun experience. Our cars both scored really good. I got a 990/1000 and Taylor scored 978/1000. I got marked down for a couple of things that were wrong with my car, but then I also got marked down because there was a leaf buried down in my spare tire and some dust under the drivers seat! The judge spent a good 15-20 minutes combing my car over with his little flashlight. Neither of us won the award for women or people under 25 but thats OK.

I'm glad the guys got most of their drinking out of their systems on Friday night before we got there. When Taylor, Josh and I arrived on Saturday morning kevin Kafer and Kevin Brucker were both still in bed. Sunday we didn't see anything of Kevin Kafer until about 1:00...



No comments: