November 9, 2009

Not Bad Boy, Sick Boy

My poor little man is sick! He woke up Saturday morning with a little bit of a cough. He wasn't too bad yesterday during the day, just still coughing every once in a while. Dustin and I ran to Grandma Janes for a bit last night and while we were gone Mom said he bawled the whole time. His coughing got worse as the night went on. He was up at 1:00 having coughing fits and a terrible runny nose. Of course RJ was still up so he held him while I made a bottle. We sucked his nose out and I fed him. I took his temp and it was 101. I was afraid to lay him back in his bed so i brough the swing back in our room to let him sleep sitting up. He slept until about 4:00 (I didn't sleep cuz I could hear him coughing and struggling to breathe through his nose) then we had to suck his nose out and give him another bottle. He was just kind of in a daze this morning. He sat in his jumparoo but he didn't jump. Just kind of stared at us. He was asleep when I left this morning so I'll call Dr Austman this morning when they open and see what she says.

1 comment:

Sara T said...

I hope he gets to feeling better soon. It horrible to see little ones sick.