December 3, 2009

Our "New" House

Well after 3 months of living with Mom and Dad they are moving out this weekend! I'm not sure yet if I'm happy or not. I would be happy to have them keep living with us except for Bondo. Sorry buddy, but you have to go. They have moved most of their furniture out already and the house seems a little empty now. Good thing I have 2 storage units full to fill it back up! My Uncle Bob is going to be painting on Monday and then doing a tile backsplash in the kitchen. The new carpet will be put in upstairs on Tuesday. I took Wednesday off to hopefully start unpacking all our crap from storage. Things seem to be moving really fast now! We now have enough room for visitors so they won't have to sleep on the couch and thank God Dustin and I don't have to share a bathroom anymore. Too bad I don't get to keep the cleaning lady.

I think we're really gonna like living back in Fairbury and Mom and Dad will only be a block away. I'll post pictures when we start to get some stuff done. Not like most of you haven't seen the house already :)

No comments: