March 2, 2010

9 Month Stats

He's a stringbean!

Height: 29.5 inches (90% +)
Weight: 20 lbs 11 oz (50%)
Head: ? (50%)

Asher checked out fine and was quiet as usual for Dr. Austman.  I don't know what he acts so shy when we go to the Dr.  I was a little disappointed that he hadn't gained much weight since he was there at 7.5 months (19 lbs 4 oz) but he's eating good so I guess there isn't too much I can do about it.  I'm hoping he'll be tall like Papa Randy and seems like he's well on his way.  The crawling is already  wearing me down.  I can't even begin to count the number of times I've said "NoNo" in the last 2 days.  He doesn't like the pull himself up on the chaise where its nice and soft.  He likes either the coffee table or the entertainement center.  He also likes to stick his fingers in door jambs and play with electical cords.  We still aren't really eating "solid" foods we can't even eat a puff without choking.  We'll work on that this month.

1 comment:

The Aupperle Family said...

Ahh yes, the choking! It's so annoying and somewhat scary. Eventually they will learn.