April 26, 2010

Speed Racer

It was a pretty uneventful weekend so not too many pictures to post. Friday night we had VFW fish fry at Mom and Dad's. Saturday Boo had a Vet appt bright and early and I am proud to report that no one was bleeding when we left this time! Yay for BooBoo!!! Then I made a flying trip to Bloomington by myself for a shower gift for next weekend. Yes, you heard me right. I ran to Bloomington by myself which was really weird. Asher wen't down for a nap at Mom and Dad's so she told me just to run down by myself quick. On Sunday Mom and I ran over to Pontiac to pick up a few groceries and that was about it. I did snap a couple of pictures last night. And I got a video of him pushing his walker. He loves this thing, especially to go up and down the hallway.



No comments: