May 24, 2010

Boating!

How stinkin cute is he?  We went boating yesterday with Milissa and Miss Ashlyn and for the most part it went well.  Asher did NOT like his life jacket (can't say that I blame him) or the water.  Mommy ended up holding him the whole time.  Every time I even got a toe in the water he screamed.  We'll work on it again next time. 





Ashlyn, Mommy and Baby.  Ashlyn liked to drive too.  And to try and push all the buttons.



Asher enjoyed playing with the squirt gun Milissa brought and Ashlyn was happy to see her friend Sydney when we pulled up next to Dan and Samantha.  Later on Mark & Kara Trainor and Kim & Corey McWhorter pulled in so it was nice to be able to chat with people we knew.  And talk about how different it was boating with kiddos!
Love the sunscreen hair do!  Ashlyn played in this little boat most of the afternoon.  Dustin got a rope out and Milissa pulled her around the boats while she at cookies :)
Time to go home!  We had two tired kiddos so it was time to head out.  Dustin is lucky I didn't divorce him after he made me pull the boat on the trailer.  That was part of the deal... we NEVER go boating unless there was some man with us to help!  I had a bad experience one time about 4 years ago and I told him never again would I pull the boat on the trailer.  Well I did and we survived.  But I'm gonna say this again: I'm never doing that again! 

No comments: