July 13, 2010

Saturday

Saturday morning I woke up to this:

Poor kid, that is some crazy hair!

Saturday morning I ran to Bloomington with Mom and Grandma Jane while Asher stayed home with Dustin.  When I got back the 3 of us went to the pool for the first time and can you believe I forgot my camera!!!  Asher had a good time and Dustin and I got to hang out in the kiddie pool.  It was good but I forgot that some of the "bigger" kids can be a pain.  I saw Holly Rogers there and she told me thats why you need a drink before you come to the pool!

Speaking of drinking.  We had Derek Stephens wedding Satruday night!  Mom watched Asher and we picked Aaron and Bethany Meiss up and headed down to Bloomington for the reception.  Plans are much different for us now when you make the decision to leave by 9:30 so you can be home to pick your kids up!  We were all having a really good time and didn't want to leave that early but had to get home.   I think you could tell I hadn't been out in a while, by my second tiny glass of White Zin I was becomin Chatty Cathy and Dustin told me to slow down. 
 

No comments: