August 18, 2010

Sibling Rivalry

On Sunday we headed to Pontiac for a Car Show.  It was the first time RJ had his car at a show so the whole family went. 

RJ's 1985 Buick Grand National
Taylor's 1971 Pontiac GTO
My 1972 Chevelle
Asher discovered that he loves drinking out of straws but isn't too fond of slides.
Asher and Papa went for a walk in the park
And Dad won an award for "Best Lawn Chair"
Of course the Sister kicked my A** again and brought home 3 trophies: Best Air Cleaner, Best Paint & First Place.  We really need to be in separate classes.  I got third place in our class.
RJ didn't place that day but it gives him something to work for!
It's really starting to bug me that the Sister is beating me every time we go somewhere.  I might have to loosen the purse strings one of these days and spend some money on it again.  And maybe we'll think about re-painting it in the near future its been about 7 years since it was done.  We might have to tweek the color a little more to compete with Taylor's Tropical Lime.

1 comment:

Sara T said...

I love love love the first picture. You should have that one blown up for the shop.