September 2, 2010

15 Months

I guess I haven't posted an update on Asher in a while now.  He is 15 months today!!!  He really has changed a lot since his birthday.  He is talking more everyday and cracks me up all the time - he is so freaking smart.  But then again, he is my kid :)  He goes to the Dr on the 13th so I'll have updated stats then but I think he's hovering right around 24 lbs.  He is running all over the place and climbing on everything.  He has really expanded his vocabulary in the last couple of weeks.  Some of the things he says most often:
  • Papa
  • Boo
  • Golfcart
  • More
  • HiYa (especially in the grocery store & to our waitress at Bernardi's)
  • ByeBye
  • All Done
  • Ball
  • Aucky
  • Bath
  • Car
OK so I can't think of anything else right now.  He still will not call anyone by name, me included, except my Dad & Boo.  First thing every morning he sits up in bed and puts both hands up and says "Boo?"  Of course Boo is right there!  He LOVES to eat and I can't think of a single thing that he hasn't liked.  He gave up his bottle right when he turned 1 and his Binky will be gone before 18 months!  I'll leave you with a picture of the little Sheriff before I had to wake him up this morning!

No comments: