November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

Sadly, I don't have any pictures from the Righter Thanksgiving because Asher woke up Thursday morning in a puddle of vomit.  Yes, it was disgusting.  I thought he was feeling better so we went to my Mom's and we weren't there 10 minutes before he threw up again.  So we went back home.  His explosive diarrhea face was priceless that afternoon.  Poor kid. 

Asher's Great Great Aunt Annie stayed home with him on Friday while Me, Mom, Taylor, Grandma Jane, Addie and my Aunt Kristi went shopping.  We had fun and the crowds weren't too bad.  I even bought myself a new camera!  Maybe I'll learn how to work it by next Christmas!  I felt fine all day and that night but at about 9:00 the flu hit me too and I had it all through the night.

Sunday we had Thanksgiving with the Popejoy side and I got a few pictures of Asher & Charlee.



Asher & Charlee wrestling! 
Oh My!  They are sitting for a picture!!! 
My sweet niece Charlee loves her baby.  She liked to feed it a bottle and sing to it.  So cute! 
Daddy's turn 
And Asher always knows that Aunt Jodi has the best snacks :)

No comments: