November 8, 2010

Visiting Brody

I had a very uneventful weekend.  We stayed home Friday night and then Dustin worked all day Saturday and was gone Saturday night so Asher and I did a lot of cleaning and playing.  Although I find its really hard to clean with him around.  Its more like clean a toilet... play for 15 minutes.  Clean another toilet.... have a snack.  Clean another toilet then Moo like a cow and Baa like a sheep.  Things that would normally take no time at all take me all day now.  I save nap time for the really fun jobs like cleaning my fridge - now that was fun.

We did get up and out early Sunday morning to go down to Pekin to see Baby Brody and Miss Ashlyn though.  Here are a few pictures from Sunday.
I was so impressed that Asher was actually sitting and watching a movie that we bought him his own Elmo movie on the way home.  I don't know yet if it was Elmo he loved or if he just wanted to be like his cousin Ashlyn :)

Sweet Baby Boys

I even took my sister the "baby hog" since she won't be able to go see them again this Thursday with us.

Asher did not want to sit still for a picture of the three of them but you can tell Ashlyn is enjoying being a big sister!

No comments: