April 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Charlee!

Today my Niece Charlee turns 2!

I can't believe that she is 2 already and in just a few short weeks it will be Asher's turn.  Where have our babies gone?
Jodi & I loved being pregnant together!
Then 2 years ago we got to meet this little peanut!

Then before we knew it a year had passed!

Now look at these 2!  Such big kids! 
I can't wait to see how these two will interact in the years to come - I hope that they become great friends!  Charlee is such a smart little girl and I think she'll be the one to boss Asher around.  On the other hand I think Asher will be the one to get them into trouble... I guess time will tell.  And judging by how fast the last 2 years have gone we won't have long to wait and see :)

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

hey tess! I noticed in church you had a thirty-one bag. i recently started selling thirty-one and thought you might be interested in hosting a party or having a catalog party. let me know if you'd be interested. thanks!