September 30, 2011

September Favorites

 Wow, has it been another month already?  Sometimes I can't believe how fast the time goes but between work and Asher I've been staying really busy.  Here are some of my new favorites this month!

My new camera!!!  I finally couldn't stand it anymore and bought the D7000 the beginning of the month.  Ironically, I'm still using my D3100 most of the time.  Its taking me a while to get used to the new one but I have a feeling we'll get along just fine!


Brantley's Deluxe version of Halfway to Heaven came out on the 13th!  You'd better believe I have a new favorite song!  Hell on an Angel :)

Dolman tops, like this one from Maurice's.
I have no idea what "dolman" really means but most of the tops I've bought lately have been described that way.  I like the ones with the banded bottoms and then lots of room up top!
**Update: I couldn't stand it so I had to google what a Dolman top was:
dolman sleeve: (Clothing & Fashion) a sleeve that is very wide at the armhole and tapers to a tight wrist.

Mmmm apple cider.
And yeah, I totally put cinnamon sticks in mine. JK


Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser.
After all the trouble I had last month I broke down and ordered some more of this stuff.  I used it a couple of years ago and works great!
I have a couple of things going on this weekend that I'm VERY excited about.  I can't wait to share them with you next week!

1 comment:

Julie S. said...

SO jealous of your new camera! :)