February 29, 2012

February Favorites

February Favorites!
I know I've told you before that Asher LOVES Thomas Rhett, well so does his Mommy and The Sister!  We saw him open for Brantley in November and he was awesome.  His first single came out this month and although I like the acoustic version much better I was so excited it hear this on the radio yesterday.  I bought his CD a few weeks ago and it is one of Asher's favorites.  He calls this song "stick it in your pockets."  He's so dang cute.

A big Thank You to Mel Brucker for telling me about the Sleepytime Tea K-Cups!  I do not like tea but decided to try this since I've been having trouble sleeping.  It doesn't taste all that bad (like spearmint) and I think it really helps!

I haven't used "shampoo" for several days now.  That seems weird.  While I was home sick I saw this stuff on QVC and they totally convinced me to try it.  It isn't traditional shampoo and is a little hard to get used to but so far I love it.  It has been great for Asher's hair as well!

2 comments:

Sara said...

We just bought a Keurig brewing system and it came with a free sample of the sleepy time tea. I'm not a tea drinker either, but I may have to give it a whirl....

I've also been curious about the Wen cleaning system. I may have to break down and try that, too. :)

Whitney Marie said...

I love Wen. I got suckered into a couple years ago. My hair has never been healthier. Really. I dont use it all the time but 2 or 3 times a month is a must!