April 2, 2012

33 Weeks


Wow.
I made myself a mumu this weekend and I'm in love!

And just in case you were wondering how he looks in there...


How far along?: 33 Weeks

How big is baby?: 4 pounds and 17 inches

Weight gain/loss?: 30 pounds!

Stretch marks?: Not that I can see but with the way my belly is growing it wouldn't surprise me!

Maternity clothes?: I made myself a mumu!  Its so comfy and I love it.

Sleep?: Asher got up 6 times last night.  Enough said.

Food cravings?:  BLT's.  I had a BLT 3 times last week.  When we ate dinner at the steakhouse at the boat on Thursday our waiter must have seen me having a hard time finding something to eat.  He overheard my Mom say something about how much I had been craving BLT's and he went back and asked the chef to make me one!  Yummy :)

Gender?: Another Brudder!

Movement?:  Yes.  I worked a little too much in the yard yesterday and had some major braxton hicks in the afternoon.

Belly button?: Out. - and its looking a little indecent.


2 comments:

Carlee Gerber said...

Love the dress! So cute!

Jill said...

You look adorable! And I LOVE that dress!