April 24, 2012

36 Week Appointment

Weight Gain This Appointment:  0!
Total so Far: 34 pounds
Belly Measurement:  She didn't take it since I was "full term"
Brudder's Heart Rate:  130's

What's Next:  I had my Group B Strep test and she checked me but I'm not dilating at all.  She went over the results of my ultrasound from last week and she said that by his measurements Brudder is already weighing in at 6 lbs 9 oz (at Asher's 35 week ultrasound he weighed 5 lbs 9 oz.).  Of course this could be off a pound either way but she said he'll most likely gain another 2.5 pounds before he gets here.  She said he's a "big boy."  I made my appointment for next week and she said I might have another ultrasound in about 3 weeks to check the thickness of my c-section scar to make sure it isn't too weak to have the VBAC.  I can't believe we're almost there!

I also talked to Lynn last night during my massage.  I asked her if there was any way I could call her to come to the hospital when I (hopefully) go into labor.  She said she would be "honored" to be there.  This makes me feel 1,000 times more confident about having this lil guy!!!

No comments: