April 27, 2012

Tid Bits

  • I have some very, very sad news.  Are you ready?  I won't be going to Brantley tomorrow.  Wahhhhhhhh.  I just don't think I can do it and my Dad told me in no uncertain terms that I couldn't go.  We have general admission tickets which is the BEST place to be for Brantley - but not when you're 37 weeks pregnant and can't stand still for that long or go 5 minutes without peeing.  And on top of that Brantley fans are the craziest people EVER - I know this because I am one.  I don't know if I could handle being 1/4" from each person around me at this point.  So I broke down and told Josh he could have my ticket as long as he at least brought me back a t-shirt.
  • This weekend is also prom.  I'll be doing Katelynn's hair and then taking pictures of RJ's little group!
  • I'm starting to feel huge and just "over it" in general.  I'm so ready/not ready for this lil guy to get here.  I just want it to be over but if he comes early it'll screw with all of my plans.
Dustin got a new work truck.  This makes me INSANELY happy for 2 reasons.  First, he can now park in the driveway instead of on the road with the trailer.  I'm sure the neighbors appreciate not having to stare at his Van and Trailer all the time too.  Reason 2 is below.

Tuesday night we had the Widlacki's over for family dinner night to celebrate their 25th Anniversary!

And their daughter Lindsay turned 21 last Friday so we made her this bouquet! 

I've been catching Boo sleeping in the baby's room lately.  He did this right be fore Asher was born too.

This is what Dustin's nightstand looks like on a typical morning.  He gets up in the middle of the night and gets 3 glasses of milk (you know, so he doesn't have to get up to re-fill) and usually a granola bar.

This is another reason I LOVE Dustin's new truck... it has a car seat!  This has been a HUGE help to me already because now I'm not the only one that can take him somewhere!  He even got to go to work with Daddy on Saturday morning.

No comments: