August 30, 2012

The Santa Suit

I've seen this picture many times.  It is the picture I usually identify with "The Weber Boys."   This was used for my Grandparents Christmas card in 1963.  That little baby there in the Santa Suit -----> that's my Dad.  And yes, he is for sure the youngest brother.
 Front: Grandpa Bill, Grandma Glo and my Dad
Back: Bruce, Denny, Terry & Jeff
This picture was taken in 1986.  The Santa Suit was 23 years old and I was just 5 weeks.  Thats me with Glo.
 These pictures were taken yesterday.  The Santa Suit is 49 years old (wow Dad, you're getting old!) and my little munchkin is 14 weeks.  Somehow I can't find the picture of Asher in the little Santa Suit - but I know we took one! 


2 comments:

Idea #527 said...

Oh my goodness does you Dad look like Grandpa Bill!?! Well minus the dark hair.

I also meant to post on the picture of you going to school. . . that was also about the age you started running away from me when you didn't get your way. Good times! :)

Tess Weber-Popejoy said...

I was thinking the exact same thing when I was posting these pics!

And please, don't remind me...