September 26, 2012

Adler is 4 Months!

 My big boy is 4 months already!  I cannot believe how fast the time is going.  He had his 4 month check-up with Dr Austman and weighed in at 16 lbs 13 oz (75%) and was 25.5 inches long (75%)!  She said his neck looked good and while there is still a bit of a flat side she thinks he will come out of it fine!

He is such a drooler.  I can't help but think I'll be seeing a tooth pop through any day now.  This past month he has found his voice and loves to squeal!  Especially in his jumparoo - which he loves.  He still does great sleeping through  the night.  Some nights I can hear him stir and I'll just go put his paci in and he goes back to sleep.  Adler is wearing size 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.  I finally found the missing tub of Asher's clothes so his closet is stocked again.  He wore jeans for the first time last Sunday.  With Asher he was like a little doll that I dressed up - with Adler its all about comfort!

We've made it 4 full months on just Mommy's milk and I'm SO proud of myself!  I also have about 1,000 ounces in the deep freeze.  This makes me so happy because with Asher I was lucky to have 6 oz frozen at a time. 

I can't wait until I'm done working and can spend all my time with my little men!  Adler is growing and changing everyday and Asher is learning so much at school its fun to hear about new discoveries he's made. 

No comments: