October 7, 2008

We're Having a Baby!!!


I got a little surprise on Saturday morning! I was having cramps all last week so I was ready to start my period on Friday. Friday came and went and I thought maybe I had the day wrong. But I woke up Saturday morning and had one test left at home so I decided to take it for the heck of it... I just stared at it, and sat there for a few minutes asking Boo if that was really a + sign. I didn't believe it so I drove to Fairbury and bought two more tests: both positive too.
I just sat there thinking "OMG OMG OMG what do I do now?!?!" So I found the shirt I had ordered for Boo back in June and put it on him. It said "I'm Gonna Be a Big Brother." So Boo and I sat on the couch at 11:00 and waited for Dustin to get home.
And waited...And waited...And waited. Finally he came home about 4:30 and couldn't believe it either. It was really fun to tell our family, especially Beau and Jodi! Jodi and I are sooo excited to be able to experience this together, being only 6 weeks apart.
According to the internet my due date would be approx. June 12... Dustin's Birthday!!! I go see Dr Austman next Tuesday so we'll get all the details then.

3 comments:

Sara T said...

Congratulations! We are all excited for you!!

Jason and Brooke Welborn said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys!!
Jason, Brooke and Lainie Welborn

Milissa said...

YEAH!!!! Ashlyn is going to have another playmate. Poor Boo Boo, his life is going to be turned upside down, just ask Zelma.
Congrats, Love Ryan, Milissa & Ashlyn.