November 17, 2008

Belly Pictures!

Ohmigod, that looks so weird. I haven't taken a picture since I was 5 weeks. Dustin took another pic tonight (10 weeks) I put it on the computer and had to yell at him to come see if it really looks like that. I can't believe how weird it looks. Last Friday was the first day that my pants didnt button, and mom introduced me to the rubberband method, thanks mom. But I'm really surprised. A couple of weeks ago I asked Jodi when she started showing, she said around 10 weeks. I thought I was just bloated after eating... but maybe the baby is in there somewhere. The internet said its the size of a kumquat... so here is a picture of one in case you're like me and have never seen one.



Ten Weeks

5 Weeks



2 comments:

Sara T said...

The rubber band method is great. Now the fun begins with maternity cloths. Enjoy it!!

Nancy said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, watching your progress on your blog!! It's just so much fun! I can't wait to meet this little Popejoy :)