November 23, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Little Like Christmas






Since I have most of my Christmas shopping done it was killing me not to wrap my gifts and get them under the tree. Saturday me, mom, Taylor and Grandma Jane went shopping in Bloomington. It was one of those good trips cuz on the way home everyone had something on their lap, we were packed in. That might have had something to do with the christmas tree shoved in the back. I went back to Owen's to get me another aqua flocked tree but was drawn to a white one instead this year. This years them was aqua and teal - even have teal lights! (I hate colored lights) Boo got new PJ's for christmas too, so we had to try them on.
Later on tonight I tried to get a good picture of him but every time I tried he would turn his head, must be a little camera shy.





2 comments:

Milissa said...

Poor Boo! He can't wait until you have that kid to dress up instead of him:) Your tree looks awesome. Love the wrapping paper, were did you find it?

Tess Weber-Popejoy said...

Got it at Menards last year after christmas, I love it!