November 30, 2008

Belly Pictures

I had a doctor's appointment last Tuesday and eveything looked good. I'm still a little under where I started weight wise, but I'm starting to get my appetite back so I'm sure that will change soon. The heart rate was 150-160, last appointment it was about 160 (girl?!?!?) So I go back December 23rd and hopefully she'll tell me then when we can find out what it is, I'm thinking sometime in the middle of January. I've noticed a big difference in my belly in the last two weeks, and I think you can really tell in the pictures. Other people can tell now, or maybe they just think I'm fat. 12 Weeks
Tess 12 Weeks - Jodi 19 Weeks

Jodi & I decided to try to document our pregnancies together with pictures along the way. I'm so excited to find out what Beau and Jodi are having, they find out December 9th. Although I've always had a feeling she's having a boy, and Jodi thinks so too.

1 comment:

Sara T said...

Thanks for the update. I think you both still look tiny. Cute idea to document throughout your pregnancies together. It will make it that much more fun. Can't wait to hear what you both are having.