March 18, 2009

Charlie Horse!

Yesterday at work our sewer backed up so we had to either walk to the courthouse or the coroners office to use the bathroom (good thing it was nice out!) So I didn't really drink anything all day.

Then I went to Josh's afterwork and couldn't use the bathroom there because they were replacing the sewer. So I didn't drink anything all night.

About 4:00 this morning I woke up screaming from a charlie horse and scared the crap outta Dustin. He said it was because I was dehydrated-- I won't make that mistake again!

2 comments:

Sara T said...

He is right, you probably shouldn't do that. Charlie Horses are horrible.

The Aupperle Family said...

It's not necessarily from not drinking water. IN the morning when I would wake up and stretch my legs (point my toes) I would get a charlie horse. Usually in my left leg. It just comes with being pregnant. Hooray!