March 18, 2009

He's Such A Good Boy!

Last night we went over to Josh's so Dustin could help him run a new sewer. While we were waiting for the boys Taylor & I took Boo for a walk and watched American Idol. It was 9:30 before the boys were done and we could eat.
He always likes to poke his nose out and see whats going on.
After dinner I went in the living room to get Boo and couldn't find him. Then he started movin around and stuck his nose out from under this blanket. He had been sleeping on top of it all night, but it was past his bedtime so he snuggled underneath until it was time to go.

The sling I ordered came in today. It took us a minute to figure it out, but we got Boo in it. Too bad he wouldn't sit down so I could actually see how it would work.







1 comment:

Sara T said...

You will love the sling. I always loved the little carry thing I had for the boys. I liked to have them close to me at all times. Good choice in colors.