May 26, 2009

Nursery Update

Its been a while since I've posted pictures of Bill's room. 2 awesome showers later it is filled to capacity.
I found upper case living circles that matched his bedding perfectly! And the empty space above his bed will eventually have his name... but for now its hidden :)


I found this lamp at Target that matched all the colors perfectly, but you can't really tell when its on.
His closet is full too, Dustin said the other night that the baby had more clothes than him... I didn't tell him that those are only newborn and 0-3 months. The rest are in the other side of the closet and he didn't even look over there.
The swing that Heidi, Linda and Terri got me.

1 comment:

Sara T said...

I love the circles. Looks like all you need now if Baby Bill to arrive happy and healthy, hopefully your bag is packed. It won't be long