May 26, 2009

Progress

Weight Gain this Appt: 2 lbs
Weight Gain so Far: 34 lbs
Heartrate: 130's

Over the weekend I was having some braxton hicks and lost my mucus plug (I think) so Dr Austman decided to check me today. I was 1 cm dilated and my cervix is softening. She starting laughing and told me she was tickling his head! So weird! So Dustin will be able to leave on Thursday to go work in Monmouth for a couple of days overnight.... as long as he's no more than a phone call away Dr Austman said I still have time.

She also said that we are "not dealing with a small baby" so she thought my chances of going a little earlier were a little greater. She said he isn't going to be a 10 pounder but he's on the bigger side. That made me feel a little better that she doesn't want him to get too big. I go back again next Tuesday so we'll see what happens between now and then.

No comments: