June 23, 2009

3 Weeks!

I can't believe he is 3 weeks already! Things are still going good. He sleeps about 3-4 hours at a time at night and is awake a lot more during the day. We had a busy Father's Day weekend and got to see some out of town family and friends. We saw my cousin Shelley and her family on Saturday, my cousin Abbey was up from Florida on Monday and Asher had his first "play date" with Delia and Kelsey today. Too bad they both slept through it!
Dad and RJ come almost everyday for lunch and to hang out with Asher.
On Father's Day Dustin played in the Parent-Child Tourney with his Dad.
Asher isn't quite big enough to play yet but he went out to get his picture taken anyway.
My first real bath! Asher's cord fell off on Saturday...Finally!
He likes to hang out in his Boppy while I get ready in the morning. Boo is usually there to supervise.

1 comment:

Sara T said...

Thanks for updating. What a great Father's Day for all. I love the picture of the Ray, Dustin, and Asher. What a great three generation picture. It will have to be a traditional picture from now on.