June 17, 2009

Update

OK so I haven't been real good about keeping this updated. You wouldn't believe how busy a newborn can keep you! Asher went back to the Dr on Monday to check his weight and he came in at 7 lbs 14 oz! He will go back in another 2 weeks. Tuesday I took him to the Courthouse to show him off to my coworkers but Auntie Taylor stole the show by passing out while we were there. I tried to get a picture of the firetruck and ambulance outside but couldn't get to my purse in time! She was soooo embarrassed. Its funny now but was scary at the time! We had our first fussy night last night. He was not a happy camper from about 8:30 - 11:30 last night. I was about ready to call Grandma for help when he fell asleep, then he was fine the rest of the night. I guess he doesn't want us to think we have it too good :)
Miss Ashlyn came to visit on Saturday. Asher even got a kiss from her!
Rare to see him so awake!
Mommy's little monkey butt

Boo has been soooo good! He does seem a little sad but I think its because he doesn't like being home with me all day. He has had 1 slumber party with Grandma so far and went home with Taylor this morning. He is used to going there everyday and doesn't like having to stay home!

No comments: