August 24, 2009

Back to Work

OK so I'm sitting here on my first day back at work and so far its going good. It was nice to catch up with the girls about what had happened over the summer. I did bawl my eyes out last night when I put him to bed and this morning when I left and the whole way to work. Of course my little man who has been sleeping through the night for the last 6 weeks woke up at 2:30 and 4:30 last night. I guess he wanted to make sure I wasn't too rested for my first day. Then I went to get him out of his crib this morning and he gave me the biggest smile and was in the best mood all morning (which made it harder).

Boo was so excited when Grandma Jane got there that he ran across Asher's stomach. It scared Asher and he started crying then I started crying all over again. I knew Boo would step on him eventually but why did it have to be today? I know he's in good hands with Grandma Jane which is why I'm probably doing so well. I think tomorrow will be the real test when he actually goes to the sitter. I took some good pictures from this weekend but forgot my camera cord so I'll have to post them later. Asher got to have his first slumber party at Ashlyn's house. I think Ashlyn wishes she had a baby brother. **hint*hint**

I forgot to post that Asher went to the Dr last monday and weighed 13 lbs 4 oz! Getting to be a big boy. We've moved into 3-6 mo clothes too :)

No comments: