August 17, 2009

Changes

Well my time is running short. I only have 1 week left before I have to go back to work **sniffle*sniffle** Every time I think about it I wanna cry, but I feel fortunate to have had 12 weeks off.

Another big milestone: I left Asher with a babysitter yesterday for the first time! Grandma Jane watched him for about 3 hours while we went to Chris Tribley's couples shower. That was the first time I had left him for more than half an hour. I think I'll have a rude awakening next week when I have to leave him all day for a whole week. I think it will be harder on me than on him.

Also, we have a closing date: September 18th. So the week of the 14th we will start moving in with Mom and Dad. We moved some furniture around last night at mom and dads to make room for us. I'm sure it will get really interesting with all 7 of us living together. Mom is hoping to be in their house by Christmas but I think that she is thinking a little too optimistically.

No comments: