August 13, 2009

Is this a bad thing?

Its kind of hard to see the hair hanging over his ears in this one, but trust me, its there!
Such a handsome little man!

OK so I've seriously been debating whether or not to trim Asher's hair. It hangs over his ears all the time and I'm always having to tuck it behind them. His Mohawk is now so tall that it doesn't look good anymore (on the other hand if I come it down he looks like a fat old man.) Mom said we could have Grandma Jane trim it over his ears but I thought babies were more like a year old before they got their first haircut. So opinions please... should I trim it or let it go?

2 comments:

Sara T said...

Trim it if you want either way he will be cute. If it were me and it was driving me nuts, I would cut a little bit off.

Davis Family said...

Cut it, Kaden has already had his hair cut three times! I say go for it.