September 11, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Today is the day when I officially start freaking out. We close on our house a week from today and Tuesday will be the first night that we will be staying with Mom and Dad. There is a lot of working being done at Mom and Dads which Mom is not thrilled about. Josh has been there the past couple of days putting up light fixtures and can lights. The heating guys are running gas lines and putting a heater in the garage. I've been trying to pack a little at a time but now we're down to the stuff that is hard to pack. Grandma Jane and Annie are there today trying to pack up my kitchen. I guess that gives me an excuse to not have to cook. This weekend is a busy one too so we wont be able to do much moving. We have Justin Haas' wedding Saturday then Kane's baptism and the Kafer golf outing on Sunday. The carpet is being laid in the basement at Mom and Dad's on Tuesday so we can move all our stuff in that night. I'll be glad when this is all over, but its going to be hard living out of a bedroom for the next few months.

No comments: