September 16, 2009

The Big Move

Well we had our first night at Mom and Dad's last night... or would you call it our house.... hmmm that will take a while to get used to. We worked until about 10:30 last night and only got enough accomplished to have a bed to sleep in and one outfit to wear the next day. The house in Forrest is completely empty we just have to go back and clean.

Its going to be hard going from a house (even a small one) to a bedroom. If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be moving back home, into my old room, with my husband and baby I would have never believed you. But it will be fine. It was hard getting ready this morning because Asher's crib is in our room. So I can't really turn on the light and get ready in our room, or upstairs because mom and dad are still sleeping. On top of all that I have to share a bathroom with 3 men. RJ and I already had to have the toilet seat discussion this morning. The new carpet is in downstairs and I think Dustin really likes "his" room. I'll post pictures when we get a little more settled in.

No comments: