December 16, 2009

House Pictures

My beautiful Christmas Tree! I think this might be the last year for the funky tree, doesn't go too well with the rest of the house.
The upstairs livingroom. Last week it got new carpet and paint. Thanks Mom and Dad for the hand-me-down furniture!
From the dining room. Note the discoloration on the table. Never leave one of those scented oil things out where it could get spilled...
Dinging room. I LOVE my hutch! It was Grandma Glo's and Grandma Jane refinished it to match my table.

New Kitchen! Bob came last week and painted in here too. Then he did the glass tile backsplash.

Why does everything they make for kids have to be plastic and ugly?
Tile on the backsplash
Overall I think we've pretty much adjusted to the new house. There is still a room full of boxes downstairs that I need to go through. There is nothing up on the walls yet either. I order some stuff from Uppercase Living yesterday to put up. Dustin doesn't like having a master bath because I wake him up when I take a shower in the morning. BooHoo. I love living in Fairbury because they deliver your mail right to your front door. Until you've lived somewhere that you have to phyically get out of the car in the rain/now to get it you can't appreciate this. I will post pictures of Asher's room soon. He was still sleeping when I took these this morning.

3 comments:

Carlee Gerber said...

It looks great Tess! Love the backsplash!

Raquel said...

aawwww brings back so many memories! LOL looks wonderful! and just in time for the holidays! hope you enjoy being back 'home'!

Milissa said...

The backsplash looks awesome. . .now I want to redo mine:) OH BOB:)!!!!