December 16, 2009

Saki!

Took me a while to get this post on here, I was having a hard to posting videos. Anyway, last Saturday night was the Popejoy Plumbing Christmas Party. Another wild night as usual! We took a bus (complete with barf bags) to Bloomington and had dinner at the Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, which was really cool. The guys that were cooking liked to have fun and were squirting saki into everyone's mouth. After dinner several people had saki-bombs which is like a jager-bomb but with saki. I stuck to Coors Light. After that we went to the Funny Bone and it was a really good show. I was ready to go home when we got back to town around midnight. Dustin wasn't so ready and finally made it home a little after 3.

Josh, Taylor, Me and Dustin at Kobe's

So cute!




I tried to take a couple of videos off all the crazies with us but my camera ran out of memory. So here is a short video from Kobe's.

No comments: