February 2, 2010

8 Months!

Hard to believe my little moose is 8 months old already! I tried to get a picture this morning but evidently he was a little tired.
Some 8 Month Stats
Weight: 20 lbs (approx)
Height (nooooo idea, tall)
Clothes: I put on a 12 month outfit this morning and we had to squeeeeeeze into it.

Asher loves to eat, play with phones and remotes, for you to sing to him (even me), try to pet Boo and pull hair. We still aren't crawling but are oh so close. I think one day something will click and there will be no turning back.

As I was trying to snap a last minute picture of Asher this morning for his "8 month" picture Boo was whining. I feel bad for Boo. This blog used to be called "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo" then it was called "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo - and now a Baby Too!". Well poor Boo has been completely left off. So he told me to tell you that it will be his 4 1/2 birthday on Monday the 8th. He likes the dehydrated chicken fillets from Sams. Thanks.

No comments: